This is a short review of salehoo which is a company the offers a directory of dropship wholesalers as well as a host of other services. This review is honest there is some good and some bad so please continue to discover what I found out about this company.
If you new to the world of e-commerce you most likely found out very quickly that in order to make money online you need something to sell wither it a product or service. Just as important as the product or service your selling is purchasing inventory at the lowest possible cost to maximize your resell profits. Salehoo is a source that provides you with options of wholesale suppliers to offer that inventory.
The problem with wholesale suppliers is they are not the best at marketing once you visit a true wholesalers site you’ll first notice they all look quit dated there normally not much content just the product image and short relative information. This means drop shipping companies and wholesaler suppliers are not going to rank on the first page of Google. Finding legitimate wholesalers online takes some time and patients. Nothing worse than spending hours online, looking for dropship wholesalers only to keep find retailers or other average Joe drop shippers posing as suppliers. Salehoo actually solves this problem of finding legitimate merchants which are verified with reviews from other entrepreneur like you. Click here to visit the official Salehoo site.
Ok here is the good followed by some hones bad
- Our 8,000+ legitimate supplier lists helps sellers avoid scams: One of the hardest parts of selling products online through sources like eBay is finding legitimate suppliers. All of our suppliers sell real products that aren’t knock-offs, and they sell them for low prices.
- Takes the confusion out of online selling: People want to start an online e-commerce business, but they don’t know which products to sell and how to sell them. Salehoo Market Research Lab teaches them which products are hot, and how to best promote them.
- They have personal support and advice: We have an extensive, experienced support team that answer emails and forum posts with personalized advice. Salehoo has one of the largest wholesale and online seller discussion forums on the internet.
- It almost too big with all those suppliers: One can find it overwhelming to choose where to get your product I found myself spending time price matching every little thing in my niche against other wholesalers. However in the end it was still cheaper than purchasing items from Amazon or eBay for resell.
- There is a learning curve: The website is vary user friendly however, it did take me some time to get use to the flow of the site and where to find certain items in my niche group but once if figured it out I was off and selling in no time.
In conclusion Salehoo benefits to the beginner drop shipper far out way its negatives. I hope this review helped you thanks for taking the time to read my Salehoo review.
Drop Ship: A Successful Business
Drop shipping is a business where someone buys the products from the wholesaler and then ships them directly to the customer, without having to purchase a large inventory. Doing drop ship right may turn anyone in a successful businessman, but before starting, it’s essential to implement a drop ship design. In this way, if you want to start a business like this, you will know how it works. Click here to visit the official Salehoo site.
If you started a drop ship design, then you should know a few things. Firstly, it’s essential to find a good and professional drop ship wholesaler who really knows how to make business, and keep in mind that it is essential to have a good communication with him, otherwise you might lose clients. If a drop ship wholesaler forgets to tell you that he doesn’t have some products in stock, and you promise the client a quick delivery of the merchandise, then you will have some problems, and you will most definitely lose the client. However, this is a more comfortable business, which allows you the liberty of not purchasing a large amount of inventory. Instead you partner with a drop ship wholesaler who will send you the merchandise, which will be delivered to the client. You will have the profit obtained from sales, and sometimes you may even get a bonus from the drop ship wholesaler, according to each sale you make. For instance, you may check out the items to sell on eBay.
If you are looking to buy the cheapest merchandise from the market, the right place where to look is definitely online. Finding a drop ship design that may fit your needs may be a little harder at the beginning, however if you find a trusted person, you may get a better pricing. For instance, an eBay distributor can drop ship right at your door, and you will be able to pay a smaller amount of money.
So, if you want to become an eBay distributor in order to have items to sell on eBay 2014, you shall join the drop ship business. It may be hard at the beginning, but you will be able to drop ship right in a matter of time, and the drop ship design is very easy to learn.
It is important to keep in mind that it is essential to have a good communication both with the drop ship wholesaler and the customers, and try not to make promises that you may not be able to keep. In this respect, it is good to be in constant touch with the drop ship wholesaler, who will be the provider of the products you sell. A webpage may be helpful to promote your business, and thus to attract more customers. You may make a list with all the products that they may buy from you, updating their availability. In this way, if the wholesaler doesn’t have a product in the stock, you can take it off the list.