Drop shipping is not something that can be trifled with, especially turnkey dropshipping.
Before buying a turnkey drop shipping site, it is sensible to take the time to access things first. And assessing things involves looking out for certain factors and understanding them before making a decision to buy a turnkey drop shipping site.
This is because buying a ready-made site which is ready to kick off immediately is not something that comes without its downsides and the greatest mistake to make is not having the facts.
As a matter of fact, most people would advise against it because the cons are considerable and as such before such a decision is made, you MUST know what to look for.
Two things need to be considered before buying a turnkey drop shipping site.
one is the personal factors and the second are the business factors.
The personal factors: involve things that you should look for in yourself before making this decision and the following are a part of it. The personal factors are about whether you should even get a turnkey drop shipping site. It helps you determine if it is a nice fit for you and these are the things you need to look for before buying.
- Check to see if you are interested in a turnkey drop shipping site due to laziness or desperation. This is important to look for in yourself because the aim of buying a turnkey drop shipping site would play a large role in when or if that site you buy would be successful.
- Check the results of those who have bought turnkey drop shipping site and see how they did. This is market research and it helps you understand just how the system works in case it is laziness that’s the motive for getting a turnkey site. There are intricacies involved in keeping a turnkey drop shipping site working and there are also intricacies involved in turning the site profitable.
- Check to see if you have the needed patience, resilience and diligence to get your turnkey drop shipping site operational and profitable. A lot of people think because they are buying a ready-made site with products and services already on it, then it means they automatically get it easy and things go fluid from then on. This is not the reality of the matter and fact is there is a lot more involved to getting from startup to profitability and it takes time so without patience, resilience and diligence there is no chance of succeeding.
If after considering all of these factors you think you are ready personally to buy a turnkey drop shipping site, then the next thing would be to consider the site itself that you want to buy.
This is because there are a lot of turnkey sites out there and buying the wrong one would be a tremendous mistake; a commonly made mistake.
The business factors: are about the type of turnkey site to buy and this means sifting through your site of interest for certain things before making the decision to buy and these are those factors that you need to look for.
- Check the value of the site of interest. This is important in order to be sure the selling price is even worth it and a lot can be told from the integrity of the seller. If the price is far-fetched and not worth the true value of the site then a lot more about that site would not be worth it. A lot of times it is easy to look at the cheapness of the sell out the price and leap at it because it is an easy route that doesn’t come with the hard work of building a site for yourself. However, rushing to buy a drop shipping site because it is cheap, is not the smart thing to do. Therefore, check the site and understand its value and to know if the value is the real worth, there are more things that need to be checked.
- Check the value of the vendors who are selling the products and services. This is because before you work with people who will be supplying what appears on your site, you need to be properly informed and knowing their value is one way to do that. The value of the vendors shows if those services and products they have been providing have been making sales. A lot of these turnkey drop shipping sites do not turn in the kind of profit that they make it look like so you need to tread with caution.
- Check and determine long-term relationships capability with these vendors. How long would you want to work with them, how long would they want to work with you? Are they credible and reliable? These things can be checked by looking at key things as regards the vendors; do they have map policies and do they enforce these policies? Are they online suppliers or are they offline? Are they willing to get into a business agreement with you to pay as customer orders, or do they want their money upfront? All these would help you a certain if the supplier intends to be long-term or not and it is integral in the success of your drop shipping site.
- Check the store ranking. If the store has potentials of success or if it was anywhere near successful then the traffic on the site would be substantial, the store would rank up and showcase on multiple Google searches. If this is not the case then it is likely a sham site or one that would yield no profitability or take a lot to get to profitability and having these facts at your fingertips makes all the difference.
After all these factors are carefully looked at, then you are ready to make an informed decision about buying a turnkey drop shipping site.
In such a case, you are not blindsided and you know exactly what sort of site to get and what to expect from the site you may be buying.